- Thermodynamics I, Mississippi State University: Fall 2011, Spring 2012; University of Utah: Spring 2016
- Thermodynamics II, ME EN 3600, University of Utah: Fall 2013, Fall 2014, Fall 2015, Fall 2016
- Integrated Energy Systems Analysis, ME EN 5960/6960, University of Utah: Spring 2015, Spring 2017
I teach thermodynamics and energy systems classes for future engineers, particularly geared toward mechanical engineers. Full access to course materials for current students is provided through the University of Utah Canvas server. Some of the resources I have compiled or produced for my students will be placed here in the future.
I have advised two student groups related to building energy efficiency.
- Department of Energy Better Buildings Case Competition team, Fall 2013-Spring 2014
- University of Utah ASHRAE Student Chapter, founded Spring 2014. See ASHRAE page for events.